I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary