I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 3 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 4 cash or plastic in Greece
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Rome and Venice in December
- 8 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 9 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 13 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 14 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 15 planning confusion
- 16 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 19 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 20 Dublin transportation help
- 21 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 24 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 25 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,