I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 6 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 7 sim card
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 11 Is Venice overrated?
- 12 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 17 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 18 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 23 Venice to Croatia
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Amsterdam in August