I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 limousine services - milan - rome
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Camogli and surrounds
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 2 days in Florence
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 17 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 18 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 22 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 24 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€