I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 4 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 5 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 Alhambra
- 9 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 10 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 11 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 14 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 Paris to Morocco
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 23 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.