I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 2 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 3 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 4 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 Ali
- 13 Christmas Week in London
- 14 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 15 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Too much for one day?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 Italy for the first time
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Germany and Austria trip report
- 24 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 25 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler