I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 19 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Firt time VISA applicant
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 advance tickets?