I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 15 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Electrical Power Conversion