Stupidly booked a trip home which passes through the Geneva Airport for an overnight, leave on an early flight the next day. I didn't check out the airport before booking, just assumed we could overnight there. Looking for suggestions on whether to try to stay at the airport, look for a cheap, safe, clean hotel near the airport w/shuttle, or be adventurous and look for a cheap, safe, clean hotel in Geneva to explore the city yet has easy access of train? or shuttle to airport. Will need to get to the airport no later than 6:00 am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Things to do near Nice
- 11 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 14 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?