I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Affordable French language course in France?
- 14 Abruzzo region
- 15 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 16 Major quake in central Itay
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?