I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Geneva 12 to 15 December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets France and Spain
- 2 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Travel services for Spain
- 8 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 9 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 Napoli logistics
- 17 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Tax refund in France
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 24 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!