I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 retruning to US with souveniers
- 17 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 23 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip