I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 3 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Where to eat in Rome?
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 11 Poland to Austria In December
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 14 Best Neck Pillow
- 15 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel