I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Sintra
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid