I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Geneva 12 to 15 December
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Overnight stopover in London!
- 9 Walking around Barcelona??
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Spain and Portugal
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors