I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 2 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 3 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 10 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 17 Travel plan help in Germany
- 18 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 19 Breakfast: London
- 20 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Venice at Christmas
- 23 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 24 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 25 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??