I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Geneva 12 to 15 December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 10 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 14 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 Southern Ireland Help
- 19 Bologna tips
- 20 London and Where Else in late December?
- 21 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 22 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 25 Transportation from Nice to Florence