I'm arriving Genava on 12th and leaving on 15th December. Geneva Escalade festival is around the same period. I would like some help to plan day trip to Lausanne, montreux, scenic view, choc and cheese factory , lake geneva steamboat or cruise , etc. it's possible to do a day trip Lausanne, montreux , scenic mountains views in one day? Does escalade take whole day? I know it is a very short break but would like to cover as much as I can. They are 4 of us, 2 adults, 12 and 16 years old. Please give me suggestion on train route to Lausanne, montreux, .....then back to geneva in one day.
I will be coming from Lyon by tgv. After geneva, I will going south to Nice. The tgv from geneva to nice takes more than 5 hours. Do you think I should take easyjet to Nice as the tgv ticket and easyjet ticket price not much different? Easyjet is 1 hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 5 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 12 My 60th birthday surprises
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Help with first time trip with family
- 15 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 16 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 17 Verona or Athens?
- 18 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 19 Spain car rental questions
- 20 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 21 Basque country ideas
- 22 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 23 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking