I'm new to city backpacking and want to plan a trip for this summer. I have some general questions on other peoples trips. Any help would be appreciated.
What is you average budget and time elapsed?
What is your mode of transportation when in Europe? Train, bus, car?
Where do you enjoy most to go?
Where do you least enjoy to go?
Where do you stay? Hotel, hostel, Airbnb?
Would you explore on your own or with a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kleine Schlag Xylitol
- 2 뉴미스터손 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 http://offersreviews.org/regenx-ad/
- 4 My Topic Title황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm