I'm new to city backpacking and want to plan a trip for this summer. I have some general questions on other peoples trips. Any help would be appreciated.
What is you average budget and time elapsed?
What is your mode of transportation when in Europe? Train, bus, car?
Where do you enjoy most to go?
Where do you least enjoy to go?
Where do you stay? Hotel, hostel, Airbnb?
Would you explore on your own or with a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Tuscany 6 nights
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Naples, Italy
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 France & Italy, May or June
- 20 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 21 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 22 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)