My husband and I will be in Scotland next summer and have been there before. This time we have an accommodation question. For part of the time we will be joined by our daughter and her two adult (sized) children. They will be looking for a room for three as we are looking for our usual room for two. In most cases we would be staying only a night or two. Will it be difficult to find accommodation for 5 in 2 rooms? How is the best way to start my search? I don't have our itinerary down pat yet as I am afraid that this type of accommodation requirement may dictate some of our stops. Just feeling my way....
General Scotland Accommodation question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy and Greec
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 20 days in Germany
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 13 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 16 help regarding removal firm in london
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German