My husband and I will be in Scotland next summer and have been there before. This time we have an accommodation question. For part of the time we will be joined by our daughter and her two adult (sized) children. They will be looking for a room for three as we are looking for our usual room for two. In most cases we would be staying only a night or two. Will it be difficult to find accommodation for 5 in 2 rooms? How is the best way to start my search? I don't have our itinerary down pat yet as I am afraid that this type of accommodation requirement may dictate some of our stops. Just feeling my way....
General Scotland Accommodation question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich