My husband and I will be in Scotland next summer and have been there before. This time we have an accommodation question. For part of the time we will be joined by our daughter and her two adult (sized) children. They will be looking for a room for three as we are looking for our usual room for two. In most cases we would be staying only a night or two. Will it be difficult to find accommodation for 5 in 2 rooms? How is the best way to start my search? I don't have our itinerary down pat yet as I am afraid that this type of accommodation requirement may dictate some of our stops. Just feeling my way....
General Scotland Accommodation question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train