we plan a june trip to croatia. now we are thinking of adding slovenia. bled and the julian alps for sure. will cable-cars be running in june? are there opportunities for scenic walks (as opposed to snow blocking the trails)? is ljubljana similar to prague as far as medeival buildings, great squares, and easy-walking? (is it a pretty city?)
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Planning my days in Paris
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 Retirement Vacation
- 17 UK flexipass best option?
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Do I Need A Visa for London?