I'm thinking about renting a motorhome for the last week of May for 8 nights. The plan is to do the ring road and spend as much time after that in Reykjavik. Anyone have an experience with a moterhome in Iceland? Will this time of year present any problems in driving one of these around the ring road? Is 8 days enough time to see some of the city as well as do the ring road? Is parking in Reykjavik going to be difficult with a motorhome?
I see two companies with around the same price. One is mcrent (mcrent.eu) and the other is motorhomeiceland.com
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I think I'd rather do motorhome Iceland but I can literally find zero reviews online (perhaps due to the not very unique name).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 15 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
General Motorhome advice for May and which company to use?