I'm thinking about renting a motorhome for the last week of May for 8 nights. The plan is to do the ring road and spend as much time after that in Reykjavik. Anyone have an experience with a moterhome in Iceland? Will this time of year present any problems in driving one of these around the ring road? Is 8 days enough time to see some of the city as well as do the ring road? Is parking in Reykjavik going to be difficult with a motorhome?
I see two companies with around the same price. One is mcrent (mcrent.eu) and the other is motorhomeiceland.com
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I think I'd rather do motorhome Iceland but I can literally find zero reviews online (perhaps due to the not very unique name).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost
General Motorhome advice for May and which company to use?