I'm thinking about renting a motorhome for the last week of May for 8 nights. The plan is to do the ring road and spend as much time after that in Reykjavik. Anyone have an experience with a moterhome in Iceland? Will this time of year present any problems in driving one of these around the ring road? Is 8 days enough time to see some of the city as well as do the ring road? Is parking in Reykjavik going to be difficult with a motorhome?
I see two companies with around the same price. One is mcrent (mcrent.eu) and the other is motorhomeiceland.com
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I think I'd rather do motorhome Iceland but I can literally find zero reviews online (perhaps due to the not very unique name).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Prem fares (again)
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Chania
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 16 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 17 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 18 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
General Motorhome advice for May and which company to use?