This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 4 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 heathrow time needed
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 9 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 10 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 13 my current itinerary for future trip
- 14 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 15 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 22 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 23 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 24 Dordogne Trip Report
- 25 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport