This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Spain and Portugal return
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Autumn in Paris