This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Italy Countryside
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 French Basque region
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?