This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 4 Car rental in Caen?
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Questions about Italy again
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Bavaria in August
- 16 Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 20 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 23 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport