This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 4 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 5 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 6 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Spanish food online
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Folegandros info?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 25 One Town on the Amalfi Coast