This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport