This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 2 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 3 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 4 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 5 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Berlin to Prague by car
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 11 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 12 Trip Insurance
- 13 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 14 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 15 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 16 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 17 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 22 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 23 Random Rome Questions
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy