This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 4 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Bordeaux to Nice
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Berlin
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport