This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 2 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 13 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?