This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 3 Andalucia in December
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport