This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Cruise the River Shannon
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 21 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?