This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 3 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 7 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 8 Rhine River
- 9 Travel plan help in Germany
- 10 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 11 Breakfast: London
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Venice at Christmas
- 19 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 24 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 25 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport