This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Message for Ackislander
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 11 International driving permit required in France?
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe