This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 13 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Mycenae Documentary
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague