This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Safety concerns?
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 10 Morning in paris
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Balkans Itinerary
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport