This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 11 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 12 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 13 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 16 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 19 Appenzell in December?
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Iceland in January/February
- 22 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 WWI Battlefields
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport