This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Overnight stopover in London!
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 15 Walking around Barcelona??
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Spain and Portugal
- 20 Three for the road
- 21 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested