This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Easter in Italy
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Biarritz family holiday
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 Bernina Express mid-March
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport