This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 2 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 5 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 6 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Most memorable European moments
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Macedonia, Greece
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Rhine River
- 16 Rome For 2 days
- 17 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 18 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 19 Norwway trip report
- 20 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 23 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport