This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 6 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 a week in Lombardia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Hotels in Florence
- 14 Trip in September
- 15 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 16 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Which city order makes most sense?
- 19 favorite app for converting US $$
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 23 Best of Norway
- 24 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 25 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport