This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 FACEBOOK ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 7 Trip to Switzerland
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Rome hotel
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 19 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London 6 day itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport