This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 11 week in scotland
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 venice, italy