This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 2 driving loop in Normandy
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 5 Toledo, Spain
- 6 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 7 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 8 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 9 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 10 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 12 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 13 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 14 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 15 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 16 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 17 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 18 Lovely naples
- 19 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 20 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 21 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 22 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 23 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 24 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport