This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 2 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 6 nights in Dublin
- 6 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 7 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 8 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 9 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 10 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 11 What area of Venice to stay?
- 12 Norway and Netherlands
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 15 Tips for traveling in Iceland
- 16 la spezia vs. levanto
- 17 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 18 Amsterdam and beyond
- 19 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 20 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 21 Travel help laundary
- 22 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 23 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport