This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 4 tablet
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Home base for a month in France?
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Greece in 15 Days
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Munich Travel Guide
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport