This is more of a general question but if you had a choice of London, Frankfurt or Paris international airports to fly into, which would you prefer.
Coming from Australia - the flight time is LONG - I'm looking for the best entry point to travel in Europe. In particular I'm interested in Italy and Switzerland.
And out of interest which airport do the fodors travellers think is the best in Europe as an entry point for the rest of Europe?
Looking forward to the responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 To Hampton Court Palace
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 5 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 6 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 7 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 8 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 9 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 10 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 11 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 12 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 13 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats
General Airport Question - London Frankfurt or Paris airport