I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 11 Italian Riviera
- 12 Switzerland in mid-April
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 22 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 23 visa appointment experience
- 24 What to take to Germany
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe