I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 3 nights in Paris
- 4 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 18 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 19 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 23 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 24 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 25 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra