I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 4 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 5 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 6 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 7 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 8 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 11 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 12 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 Scotland itinerary advice
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 19 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 23 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)