I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 2 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Seville bus information
- 5 Alhambra discount tickets
- 6 Piazza Navona
- 7 The highlands
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 10 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 11 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 16 Rhine River
- 17 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 18 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 19 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 20 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district