I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Geirangerfjorden day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 3 mallorca
- 4 Satnav maps update
- 5 Spanish Music
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.