I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 November in Rome
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Germany or Sweden
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 23 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 24 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize