I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites October 14-18
- 2 T Mobile Does it Again
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 12 days in Austria
- 5 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 11 sim card
- 12 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 13 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 16 European Championship
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 22 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 23 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 24 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 25 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...