I would like to make a day trip from Ålesund to see Geirangerfjorden.
I was planning on driving from Ålesund to Hellesylt, then taking the ferry to Geiranger.
Is there enough time in 1 day to get from Ålesund to Geiranger, and back to Ålesund? Would the ferry schedule allow me to get back to Ålesund from Geiranger in 1 day(I believe there are 2 ferries to take)? Or would I have to stay 1 night in Geiranger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 5 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 SNCF - low price for summer
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 Short Trip to Paris
- 13 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 14 17 days in England
- 15 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Italy Trip Report
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 25 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?