Can anyone help me plan the itinerary along with timings. I am planning to visit Norway on the 9th of May 07. Reaching Andalsnes by train at around 14.00 hours on 10th of May. I want to know if the bus via Trollegen to Geiranger( part of Golden route by Fjord Tours which is operational between 15th June and 15th September,as per their brouchers) runs on 10th May. OR If I go to Alesund to spend the night. Can someone tell me the way to reach either Hellesylt or Geiranger( I guess there is a bus and another conection by bus and ferry via Linge) for the Fjord ferry and then onwards to Balestrand or Flam by bus. There are Busexpress buses, but the connections are not clear or frequent. Where should I break my journey to spend the night. I have 2 to 3 days for this sector before I move on to Bergen.
Geiranger - Route to reach there from Andalsnes / Alesund in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 10 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 11 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 19 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 20 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 21 Ireland Southwest
- 22 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)