Can anyone help me plan the itinerary along with timings. I am planning to visit Norway on the 9th of May 07. Reaching Andalsnes by train at around 14.00 hours on 10th of May. I want to know if the bus via Trollegen to Geiranger( part of Golden route by Fjord Tours which is operational between 15th June and 15th September,as per their brouchers) runs on 10th May. OR If I go to Alesund to spend the night. Can someone tell me the way to reach either Hellesylt or Geiranger( I guess there is a bus and another conection by bus and ferry via Linge) for the Fjord ferry and then onwards to Balestrand or Flam by bus. There are Busexpress buses, but the connections are not clear or frequent. Where should I break my journey to spend the night. I have 2 to 3 days for this sector before I move on to Bergen.
Geiranger - Route to reach there from Andalsnes / Alesund in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 tour guides in rome
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 21 Location of hotel in Rome
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 25 North of Spain from Bilbao