Can anyone help me plan the itinerary along with timings. I am planning to visit Norway on the 9th of May 07. Reaching Andalsnes by train at around 14.00 hours on 10th of May. I want to know if the bus via Trollegen to Geiranger( part of Golden route by Fjord Tours which is operational between 15th June and 15th September,as per their brouchers) runs on 10th May. OR If I go to Alesund to spend the night. Can someone tell me the way to reach either Hellesylt or Geiranger( I guess there is a bus and another conection by bus and ferry via Linge) for the Fjord ferry and then onwards to Balestrand or Flam by bus. There are Busexpress buses, but the connections are not clear or frequent. Where should I break my journey to spend the night. I have 2 to 3 days for this sector before I move on to Bergen.
Geiranger - Route to reach there from Andalsnes / Alesund in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy