Can anyone help me plan the itinerary along with timings. I am planning to visit Norway on the 9th of May 07. Reaching Andalsnes by train at around 14.00 hours on 10th of May. I want to know if the bus via Trollegen to Geiranger( part of Golden route by Fjord Tours which is operational between 15th June and 15th September,as per their brouchers) runs on 10th May. OR If I go to Alesund to spend the night. Can someone tell me the way to reach either Hellesylt or Geiranger( I guess there is a bus and another conection by bus and ferry via Linge) for the Fjord ferry and then onwards to Balestrand or Flam by bus. There are Busexpress buses, but the connections are not clear or frequent. Where should I break my journey to spend the night. I have 2 to 3 days for this sector before I move on to Bergen.
Geiranger - Route to reach there from Andalsnes / Alesund in May
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 2 how long in Malta?
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 6 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 11 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 12 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 13 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 15 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 16 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Where to eat in Venice?
- 24 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train