We' re leaving on 10/10 on a last minute booking on GCT down the Danube from Budapest to Prague. I've read the old postings about this river cruise, but do any of you have anything NEW to add...like what not to miss seeing during our free time in Vienna or Budapest, etc. We are not big into shopping; would rather see the important sights and experience the culture. Example--how much time should we allow if we take a tour of the palace in Vienna and see the horses on one free afternoon? Thanks for your help!
GCT Danube river cruise questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 11 Italy dolomites
- 12 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 14 First time Ireland trip
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Switzerland help...?
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 18 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days