We' re leaving on 10/10 on a last minute booking on GCT down the Danube from Budapest to Prague. I've read the old postings about this river cruise, but do any of you have anything NEW to add...like what not to miss seeing during our free time in Vienna or Budapest, etc. We are not big into shopping; would rather see the important sights and experience the culture. Example--how much time should we allow if we take a tour of the palace in Vienna and see the horses on one free afternoon? Thanks for your help!
GCT Danube river cruise questions
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 San Lorenzo Market
- 10 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Nice
- 17 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 18 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 19 Norway experts needed.
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris