We' re leaving on 10/10 on a last minute booking on GCT down the Danube from Budapest to Prague. I've read the old postings about this river cruise, but do any of you have anything NEW to add...like what not to miss seeing during our free time in Vienna or Budapest, etc. We are not big into shopping; would rather see the important sights and experience the culture. Example--how much time should we allow if we take a tour of the palace in Vienna and see the horses on one free afternoon? Thanks for your help!
GCT Danube river cruise questions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic