I was pleased to find that Conde Nast Traveler in a reader’s survey rated Gold Circle Travel as one of the best cruise companies--a little higher than Cunard or Abercrombie & Kent: http://www.concierge.com/tools/travelawards/goldlist/2011/category/cruiselines. We've done a lot of independent travel in Europe and some in S. American and have taken GTC trips to Russia and Egypt. We've been surpised and pleased with the Gold Circle trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 4 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 5 Raining in rome
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 İstanbul Travel guide
- 14 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 15 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Italian Lakes
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee