I was pleased to find that Conde Nast Traveler in a reader’s survey rated Gold Circle Travel as one of the best cruise companies--a little higher than Cunard or Abercrombie & Kent: http://www.concierge.com/tools/travelawards/goldlist/2011/category/cruiselines. We've done a lot of independent travel in Europe and some in S. American and have taken GTC trips to Russia and Egypt. We've been surpised and pleased with the Gold Circle trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 2 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 3 days in Rome
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Akrotiri Tours
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 15 Rome tram update...
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 18 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 22 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 23 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?