I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 hill of crosses
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 9 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 10 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 11 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 12 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 13 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 21 Austria Trip Report
- 22 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 23 Driving through Paris
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg