I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노베이■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노つ온라인카지노
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 13 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 14 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Dublin Leap Card
- 21 vegetarian in spain
- 22 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 23 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions