I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona cooking classes
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Naples, Italy
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Tuscany 6 nights
- 25 France & Italy, May or June