I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam in August
- 2 My San Sebastian ideas
- 3 Santorini
- 4 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 5 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 6 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 7 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 10 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 14 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 18 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 First timers to Italy
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria