I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 From London to Paris to US
- 3 Barcelona Car rental return
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 8 Dover queues
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 Barcelona to Morocco
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris