I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 2 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 3 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/follinique/
- 4 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 5 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 9 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 10 PLITVICE LAKES
- 11 Berlin to Barcelona
- 12 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 15 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 16 Montpellier to Arles
- 17 Piazza Navona
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 Venice at Christmas
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Seville bus information
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 The highlands