I have read some old posts about Gaucín, Spain and am a little 'curious' about driving in the area. Has anyone been to the area recently and are the roads really as scary as some people say? We're going in April and are renting a car at Malaga airport and driving to Gaucín. We are hoping to make a day trip to Ronda, and an overnight to Granada (although we will probably take the train from Ronda for that trip).
Any tips or advise would be really welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다빈치릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 4 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!