My husband and I will be getting into London early on a Monday morning from Paris and are hoping to see a few of the sites in London that day before catching a 9am flight home out of Gatwick Airport the next morning (Tuesday). We are debating where we should stay. Because we have a morning flight, we were thinking staying near the airport would be good. However, we are also considering seeing a show that Monday night before we leave, and would need to be more central for that. (We don't really want to get into St. Pancras Station from Paris, have to go check in to a place near Gatwick, go all the way back to the center of London, and then return all the way back to our hotel after the show.) BUT we also don't want to take any chances on missing our flight. Any suggestions about what area to stay in, how to get to the airport if we decide to stay more central, and how much time we should allow to get out to Gatwick would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Seaside island village in Greece
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Spain itineraries