has anyone used Gate1 travel to Italy? I am considering using them and would appreciate any info. Were the hotel locations good or too far from centers? Was there a lot of travel time on bus? Did they allow ample time for stops and exploring? Were you happy with the included excursions or did you have to add on to truly see everything?
Gate1 travel to Italy in late August- Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 3 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 9 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como