has anyone used Gate1 travel to Italy? I am considering using them and would appreciate any info. Were the hotel locations good or too far from centers? Was there a lot of travel time on bus? Did they allow ample time for stops and exploring? Were you happy with the included excursions or did you have to add on to truly see everything?
Gate1 travel to Italy in late August- Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Five nights in Extremadura
- 5 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia