has anyone used Gate1 travel to Italy? I am considering using them and would appreciate any info. Were the hotel locations good or too far from centers? Was there a lot of travel time on bus? Did they allow ample time for stops and exploring? Were you happy with the included excursions or did you have to add on to truly see everything?
Gate1 travel to Italy in late August- Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 driving in france with kids
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 5 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe