I decided to book a tour with gate1 in Europe and saw that they offer 100$ discount for new customers and to person who makes the referral.
Is anyone interested in making a referral?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 2 Sardinia?
- 3 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 4 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 5 tipping
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 Novels set in Greece
- 8 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 9 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 12 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 13 GPS vs Google Maps
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Red hair Suze
- 18 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 19 Rome at Christmas
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 Croatia Itenerary
- 22 day trip to hampton court
- 23 The DCC scam is spreading
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Amalfi vs Tuscany