I decided to book a tour with gate1 in Europe and saw that they offer 100$ discount for new customers and to person who makes the referral.
Is anyone interested in making a referral?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Chania
- 10 Edinbrugh
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 20 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 24 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 25 Greek Mainland Itinerary