I decided to book a tour with gate1 in Europe and saw that they offer 100$ discount for new customers and to person who makes the referral.
Is anyone interested in making a referral?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now