My husband and I are seniors using Gate 1 for the 1st time. It includes a 6 day Louis Cristol
cruise stopping in Mykonos, Patmos, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Crete and Santorini. Can you
recommend shore excursions or advice on where it might be fine to just head into
town or to a beach?
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain car rental questions
- 2 Verona or Athens?
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Basque country ideas
- 6 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 7 Help with first time trip with family
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 My 60th birthday surprises
- 13 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 14 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 23 RHK's Fall escape
- 24 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 25 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice