My husband and I are seniors using Gate 1 for the 1st time. It includes a 6 day Louis Cristol
cruise stopping in Mykonos, Patmos, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Crete and Santorini. Can you
recommend shore excursions or advice on where it might be fine to just head into
town or to a beach?
Thanking you in advance.
gate 1 travel trip october from istanbul to athens
- 1 Rome apartment
- 2 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 3 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 4 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 5 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 6 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 10 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 12 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 13 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 14 Benita In Paris
- 15 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 16 pier in Copenhagen
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 Train Passes
- 23 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 24 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 25 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?