I just returned home from Iceland on the Northern Lights tour...the hotel was great, and the tours were superb. In addition to the booked tours though Gate 1 we rented a car and got to experience more of the city and country side. I would recommend booking with Gate 1 for your travel needs. I liked it so much, I am booking a return visit next year.
Gate 1 Travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 2 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 4 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 5 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 7 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 8 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 9 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 10 Monet's Giverny
- 11 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 12 Cookware in France
- 13 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 14 apartment
- 15 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 Vaucluse Lavander
- 18 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 19 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 20 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 21 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 22 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 23 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Ireland train system: first class??