I just returned home from Iceland on the Northern Lights tour...the hotel was great, and the tours were superb. In addition to the booked tours though Gate 1 we rented a car and got to experience more of the city and country side. I would recommend booking with Gate 1 for your travel needs. I liked it so much, I am booking a return visit next year.
Gate 1 Travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 2 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 6 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 7 Liverpool to London
- 8 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 13 DVD players in France
- 14 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 16 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 17 Train from Sarlat
- 18 Trains
- 19 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 20 Naples vs Sorrento
- 21 Cinque Terre trails
- 22 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Paris Bastille Day
- 25 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?