I just returned home from Iceland on the Northern Lights tour...the hotel was great, and the tours were superb. In addition to the booked tours though Gate 1 we rented a car and got to experience more of the city and country side. I would recommend booking with Gate 1 for your travel needs. I liked it so much, I am booking a return visit next year.
Gate 1 Travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 First Time Going to Europe
- 5 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 11 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 12 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 13 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 14 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 15 Traditional food in Athens
- 16 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 17 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Getting cash in Spain
- 19 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 20 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 23 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 24 Cotswolds village base
- 25 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain