After many years of traveling to Europe, this was the first time I took an organized trip with a tour group. The trip was well organized, the tour bus was modern and clean, the various hotels were very nice and the tour guide was excellent. We had plenty of time to explore on our own and our guide Roc gave us great suggestions on things to do during our free time. What I also liked about this tour was that our dinners were not included. It gave us the opportunity to try various restaurants without the rest of the group and enjoy the small places where the locals hang out. Our guide also gave us great recommendations on restaurants as well. I am looking forward to using Gate 1 again.
Gate 1 Tour: 11 Day Affordable Croatia/Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 19 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 20 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)