After many years of traveling to Europe, this was the first time I took an organized trip with a tour group. The trip was well organized, the tour bus was modern and clean, the various hotels were very nice and the tour guide was excellent. We had plenty of time to explore on our own and our guide Roc gave us great suggestions on things to do during our free time. What I also liked about this tour was that our dinners were not included. It gave us the opportunity to try various restaurants without the rest of the group and enjoy the small places where the locals hang out. Our guide also gave us great recommendations on restaurants as well. I am looking forward to using Gate 1 again.
Gate 1 Tour: 11 Day Affordable Croatia/Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 Netherlands Delta Works
- 17 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 Southern Italy without a Car
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 40 Major Tourist Scams