After many years of traveling to Europe, this was the first time I took an organized trip with a tour group. The trip was well organized, the tour bus was modern and clean, the various hotels were very nice and the tour guide was excellent. We had plenty of time to explore on our own and our guide Roc gave us great suggestions on things to do during our free time. What I also liked about this tour was that our dinners were not included. It gave us the opportunity to try various restaurants without the rest of the group and enjoy the small places where the locals hang out. Our guide also gave us great recommendations on restaurants as well. I am looking forward to using Gate 1 again.
Gate 1 Tour: 11 Day Affordable Croatia/Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 italy
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 24 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?