After many years of traveling to Europe, this was the first time I took an organized trip with a tour group. The trip was well organized, the tour bus was modern and clean, the various hotels were very nice and the tour guide was excellent. We had plenty of time to explore on our own and our guide Roc gave us great suggestions on things to do during our free time. What I also liked about this tour was that our dinners were not included. It gave us the opportunity to try various restaurants without the rest of the group and enjoy the small places where the locals hang out. Our guide also gave us great recommendations on restaurants as well. I am looking forward to using Gate 1 again.
Gate 1 Tour: 11 Day Affordable Croatia/Slovenia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 5 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris