After many years of traveling to Europe, this was the first time I took an organized trip with a tour group. The trip was well organized, the tour bus was modern and clean, the various hotels were very nice and the tour guide was excellent. We had plenty of time to explore on our own and our guide Roc gave us great suggestions on things to do during our free time. What I also liked about this tour was that our dinners were not included. It gave us the opportunity to try various restaurants without the rest of the group and enjoy the small places where the locals hang out. Our guide also gave us great recommendations on restaurants as well. I am looking forward to using Gate 1 again.
Gate 1 Tour: 11 Day Affordable Croatia/Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break