We will be leaving Garmisch for Prague on a Friday with our return to Munich on a Tuesday. What is our easiest option with the least cost? Should we buy a Bayern ticket from Garmisch to the Czech border and then purchase the Anschlub ticket? I see the Prague Special is only from Munich. Can I purchase the Anschlub ticket at the same time I purchase the Bayern? I want to make sure I have this down before we get there. Thank you for all of your help.
Garmisch to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 16 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 20 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 21 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Ireland driving vacation