We will be leaving Garmisch for Prague on a Friday with our return to Munich on a Tuesday. What is our easiest option with the least cost? Should we buy a Bayern ticket from Garmisch to the Czech border and then purchase the Anschlub ticket? I see the Prague Special is only from Munich. Can I purchase the Anschlub ticket at the same time I purchase the Bayern? I want to make sure I have this down before we get there. Thank you for all of your help.
Garmisch to Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 15 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 16 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June