We will be leaving Garmisch for Prague on a Friday with our return to Munich on a Tuesday. What is our easiest option with the least cost? Should we buy a Bayern ticket from Garmisch to the Czech border and then purchase the Anschlub ticket? I see the Prague Special is only from Munich. Can I purchase the Anschlub ticket at the same time I purchase the Bayern? I want to make sure I have this down before we get there. Thank you for all of your help.
Garmisch to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 14 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland