Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 2 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 3 Lavender fields in Provence
- 4 Drive or train Austria
- 5 September in Switzerland
- 6 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 7 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 8 Italy train travel question
- 9 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 12 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 13 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 14 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 15 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 16 Wifi on TGV?
- 17 Barcelona hotel help
- 18 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 19 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 20 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 21 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 22 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 23 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 24 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 25 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam