Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 2 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 3 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 4 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 7 Car rental in Croatia
- 8 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 9 One day in Paris!
- 10 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 11 A plethora of islands
- 12 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 13 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 14 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 15 Lake Garda itinerary
- 16 Winery tours
- 17 Rome Walking Guide
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 air conditioning
- 20 Munich to Milan via train
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 St. Petersburg plus
- 23 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid