Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 3 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 4 Andalucia to Madrid
- 5 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 6 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 7 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 8 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 9 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 10 Train/Subway Questions
- 11 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 12 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 13 From Schipol to ?
- 14 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 15 Getting Around Toledo
- 16 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 First timer
- 19 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 20 2 weeks in France next May
- 21 Planning our Honeymoon
- 22 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 23 too many London hotels!
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Segovia Hotel