Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 St Andrews advice
- 5 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 8 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 9 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 13 Hostel Advice
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Rome for a week
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Holiday in Europe
- 24 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 25 Poland in September