Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May or September?
- 2 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 5 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 8 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 9 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 10 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 11 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 13 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 14 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 15 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 16 Montpellier - A few questions
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 November in Greece
- 21 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 22 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 23 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 24 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 25 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans