Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 3 nights in Tuscany
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 7 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 8 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 River Boat Cruise
- 13 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 18 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 19 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia