Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All of Spain or something else..?
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 RENFE error message during payment
- 5 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian