Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 2 Zagreb Airport to Ljubljana - Help!
- 3 One way car drop fee
- 4 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 5 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 6 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 7 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 8 Cornwall and Germany
- 9 Spain in February or March
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 14 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 15 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Train/Subway Questions
- 19 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 20 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 21 too many London hotels!
- 22 four old ladies in spain
- 23 Hotels - Rome
- 24 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 25 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?