Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 2 Austria
- 3 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 10 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 11 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 12 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Train Help
- 15 Train rides
- 16 12 days in Austria
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 19 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 Salento penninsula
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?