Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 2 동대문오피 아달 www.adal.ml 동대문건마 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 Korean Spam? What is Their Reason or Goal?
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 9 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 16 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 17 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Nafplio to Hydra
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please