Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIXT car rental uk
- 2 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 5 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 6 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 Germany at Christmas
- 8 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 9 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 10 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 From Schipol to ?
- 13 British Airways, anyone?
- 14 Istanbul to budapest
- 15 overnight ferries?
- 16 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 17 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 23 Small-group day tours from London?
- 24 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 25 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???