Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on 9 day itinierary that has significantly morphed!
- 2 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 3 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 4 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 5 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 6 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 7 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 8 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 9 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 10 British Isles Cruise
- 11 Turkey Quick Trip
- 12 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 13 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 14 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 15 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 18 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 19 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 20 Sweden and Denmark
- 21 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 22 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 25 Looking for Bicycling info in EU