Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 4 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 5 To Hampton Court Palace
- 6 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 7 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 8 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 9 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 10 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 11 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 12 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 13 France for Six Weeks
- 14 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 15 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 16 London-Paris solo trip
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Another Visit to London
- 21 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 22 Northern Spain
- 23 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 24 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?