Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 2 One day in Paris!
- 3 A plethora of islands
- 4 Outer Hebrides and north
- 5 Naples?
- 6 Lake Garda itinerary
- 7 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 10 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 16 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 19 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 20 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 21 Munich to Milan via train
- 22 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 23 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 24 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 25 Car rental in Croatia