I'm leaning toward renting a car for the Dordogne portion of my trip next June. I've never driven in Europe, but folks here claim the Dordogne is easy driving.
I want to buy a GPS ahead of time to get familiar with it, and also program it with addresses before the trip.
Some here have stated that Tom Tom is more prevalent in Europe and the maps more accurate; others swear by Garmin. Garmin gets much better reviews on Amazon.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 17 Restaurants
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Brussels, Belgium
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 24 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland