We're looking at buying a Garmin Nuvi 50,but it doesn't come with a France map. Any experience in using this GPS in Cote d' Azur, Provence and Languedoc that makes it worth purchasing the France map add-on? We don't expect to be too much off the usual tourist sites and we are pretty adept with maps.
Garmin Nuvi 50 Map for France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 3 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 4 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 7 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 8 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 17 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Normandy and Loire