We're looking at buying a Garmin Nuvi 50,but it doesn't come with a France map. Any experience in using this GPS in Cote d' Azur, Provence and Languedoc that makes it worth purchasing the France map add-on? We don't expect to be too much off the usual tourist sites and we are pretty adept with maps.
Garmin Nuvi 50 Map for France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Late night train from Prague
- 10 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 11 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 12 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 13 I'm in a funk
- 14 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 15 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Mama Mia Italy!
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory