While investgating ways of getting from CDG to Caen, I came across a note that Gare St Lazare is being worked on and trains may not be running? Any information on this?
Gare St Lazare
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 2 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 3 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 4 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 5 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 staying a month or so in each place
- 8 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Late night train from Prague
- 11 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take