While investgating ways of getting from CDG to Caen, I came across a note that Gare St Lazare is being worked on and trains may not be running? Any information on this?
Gare St Lazare
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 10 shortened trip to Italy
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Best data sim
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 20 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 21 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Trip Report, part 1
- 25 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine