I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 3 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 4 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 5 Poland in September
- 6 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 Sachsenhausen?
- 10 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 14 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 Hotel advice
- 19 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 20 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 21 Taormina, Sicily
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 Croatia travel ideas
- 24 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 25 house exchange