I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 Ravello to Paestum
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 17 Girona and Besalau
- 18 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 22 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated