I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 How much do i need?
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 10 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 16 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Loire Valley 12 days