I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary and travel info
- 2 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 3 Music and Sausages in Vienna
- 4 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 5 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 6 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 7 Tirano train station
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 11 Trip to Austria Prague and Budapest
- 12 Voyages-SNCF: Trouble booking train tickets
- 13 River cruising Amsterdam/ Budapest
- 14 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 15 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 16 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 19 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites
- 20 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 21 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 22 Russia - GO or not?
- 23 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 24 Fonte Bertusi
- 25 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!