I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 13 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 14 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 15 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 18 Iceland rental camper company
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 22 Chania
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 25 Spanish food - not that special?