I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Gare du Nord to Paris CDG by RER B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 5 Iwango went…to Nice
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 25 Granada