I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 3 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 7 Car rental in Caen?
- 8 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 9 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 10 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 12 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 13 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 16 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 19 Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 21 what to do with 2 nights!!
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 24 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 25 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?