I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 2 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Paris to Morocco
- 7 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 8 Netflix and Hulu
- 9 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 10 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 11 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 12 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 15 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 18 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 21 What do pack for Ireland?
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy