I'm a student....and this is first time I'm out of my country...Just now I'm in strasbourg,France...I'll go to paris on 27th july and then in the morning (5 AM) of 28th july I'll go to Paris CDG by RER B...my flight is at 8 AM...I want to know that is it safe to go to Gare du Nord from Hotel Kuntz (near Gare de l'est) by foot?...is the roads and places to Gare du Nord are safe for travellers (like me) in such an early morning?Truly speaking I'm really in terror for going to Gare du Nord by foot in such an early morning....Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 4 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 5 St. Petersburg plus
- 6 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 7 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 8 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 9 Day trips from Monaco
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 12 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 15 Paris Visite pass
- 16 Our Paris plans
- 17 Sicily Trip
- 18 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 19 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 22 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 23 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 24 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 25 Rome Walking Guide