I know the rule is to put the garbage in the street but I've been here a week and haven't yet seen garbage bags in my area of Venice. Immediately over the bridge, close to where I live, I've seen them and also the garbage collector. Does anyone know the time schedules for different parts of Venice. Oh, if you haven't any thing helpful to respond, please keep the sarcasms for someone else's post. This is a serious question and I'm looking for a serious response. Thank you.
Garbage pickup, Canneregio, Venice, near Ponte Noris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 6 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 10 Munich
- 11 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 21 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?