We're staying in Salthill this week, and we're thinking of going to the Galway Races this evening. We have a car. Is it better to take a public bus into Eyre Square, and a bus to the track, or should we just drive there (early)? Also - a local told us about a less expensive entrance - 9 E as opposed to 25 E for entrance - but we're not sure where or how to reach that - ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 3 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Staying in the Highlands
- 6 Train tickets France and Spain
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 10 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 11 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 12 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 13 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 14 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 15 Travel by train in Poland?
- 16 Two days in Dublin
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 22 Trains
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Athens Volunteering
- 25 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?