We're staying in Salthill this week, and we're thinking of going to the Galway Races this evening. We have a car. Is it better to take a public bus into Eyre Square, and a bus to the track, or should we just drive there (early)? Also - a local told us about a less expensive entrance - 9 E as opposed to 25 E for entrance - but we're not sure where or how to reach that - ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 5am arrival in Dublin
- 3 10 Hours in Brussels
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris