We're staying in Salthill this week, and we're thinking of going to the Galway Races this evening. We have a car. Is it better to take a public bus into Eyre Square, and a bus to the track, or should we just drive there (early)? Also - a local told us about a less expensive entrance - 9 E as opposed to 25 E for entrance - but we're not sure where or how to reach that - ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Amalfi Coast in October
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 eateries in Puglia
- 18 Rome to Amafi coast
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard