September 2015 - First trip to Ireland to celebrate 25th anniv: We are taking a bus tour the first part of our trip that will take us from Dublin (1 night) to Killarney (2 nights) and end at Bunratty Castle (1 night). We will be on our own and rent a car for the remaining Tues - Fri. We are trying to decide between going north to Galway or south to Cork/Waterford area. We plan to be get back to Dublin on Friday night for our flight departure on Saturday morning. We are not big shoppers. We prefer the natural beauty and some good food.
We can't decide which area is best and I know we can't do both. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April