September 2015 - First trip to Ireland to celebrate 25th anniv: We are taking a bus tour the first part of our trip that will take us from Dublin (1 night) to Killarney (2 nights) and end at Bunratty Castle (1 night). We will be on our own and rent a car for the remaining Tues - Fri. We are trying to decide between going north to Galway or south to Cork/Waterford area. We plan to be get back to Dublin on Friday night for our flight departure on Saturday morning. We are not big shoppers. We prefer the natural beauty and some good food.
We can't decide which area is best and I know we can't do both. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Lake Como AREA questions
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 19 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 24 Madrird and Seville
- 25 Greece