September 2015 - First trip to Ireland to celebrate 25th anniv: We are taking a bus tour the first part of our trip that will take us from Dublin (1 night) to Killarney (2 nights) and end at Bunratty Castle (1 night). We will be on our own and rent a car for the remaining Tues - Fri. We are trying to decide between going north to Galway or south to Cork/Waterford area. We plan to be get back to Dublin on Friday night for our flight departure on Saturday morning. We are not big shoppers. We prefer the natural beauty and some good food.
We can't decide which area is best and I know we can't do both. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Acorn TV
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 International Flight Question