I'm making a solo trip to Italy in early May and I'm trying to figure out how strict the purse/bag check policy is at Galleria Borghese. Since I'm on my own, I'll have my wallet with credit cards/euros, etc, my Blackberry and probably my camera since I'll be touring other sites during the day. Their web site says that it iscompulsory to check every kind of bag, purse, camera, umbrella, etc, however, I've read on other sites that you can go through with a small purse. Can anyone let me know what I can actually bring into the gallery? Thanks!
Galleria Borghese Bag Check Question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 14 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 15 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 16 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris