I'm making a solo trip to Italy in early May and I'm trying to figure out how strict the purse/bag check policy is at Galleria Borghese. Since I'm on my own, I'll have my wallet with credit cards/euros, etc, my Blackberry and probably my camera since I'll be touring other sites during the day. Their web site says that it iscompulsory to check every kind of bag, purse, camera, umbrella, etc, however, I've read on other sites that you can go through with a small purse. Can anyone let me know what I can actually bring into the gallery? Thanks!
Galleria Borghese Bag Check Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 London hotel
- 12 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam hotel advice