I'm making a solo trip to Italy in early May and I'm trying to figure out how strict the purse/bag check policy is at Galleria Borghese. Since I'm on my own, I'll have my wallet with credit cards/euros, etc, my Blackberry and probably my camera since I'll be touring other sites during the day. Their web site says that it iscompulsory to check every kind of bag, purse, camera, umbrella, etc, however, I've read on other sites that you can go through with a small purse. Can anyone let me know what I can actually bring into the gallery? Thanks!
Galleria Borghese Bag Check Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 3 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Interesting travel scam article
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?