I'm making a solo trip to Italy in early May and I'm trying to figure out how strict the purse/bag check policy is at Galleria Borghese. Since I'm on my own, I'll have my wallet with credit cards/euros, etc, my Blackberry and probably my camera since I'll be touring other sites during the day. Their web site says that it iscompulsory to check every kind of bag, purse, camera, umbrella, etc, however, I've read on other sites that you can go through with a small purse. Can anyone let me know what I can actually bring into the gallery? Thanks!
Galleria Borghese Bag Check Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 10 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway