Hi! I will be going to Galicia for 4 days in early May and I wouldn't like to miss the "musts".
I guess Santiago de Compostela is one of them, suggestions on the rest? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO ACCOUNT Tech support 1800 540 6830 YA*HOO M@!L
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Car Rental
- 6 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 10 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 11 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 12 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 13 Balkans
- 14 My first trip to Crete
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Ireland Trip
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 25 First Trip to Italy- Help!