A friend will be in Paris at the time we are visiting. I would like to meet her at Galeries Layfayette.
Is there a particular landmark that I could tell her to me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 2 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Car rental/return near London
- 5 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Europe Itinerary
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 12 Rungis market Paris
- 13 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 16 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Edgard bus website English version?
- 19 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 20 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 21 MiFi in Italy
- 22 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 23 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 24 On my way to Puglia
- 25 A week driving in Bavaria