A friend will be in Paris at the time we are visiting. I would like to meet her at Galeries Layfayette.
Is there a particular landmark that I could tell her to me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Spain in January
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 4 Europe in late January
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Berlin
- 16 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 17 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 18 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?