We will be going to Scandinavia next summer and when we're in Denmark we would like to explore the Island of Fyn since my husband's ancestors came from that area. Of course, we will be going to Copenhagen and environs, also. On Fyn, what should we see besides Odense? Any information on routes, little villages, or specific sites would be appreciated. We will be using public transportation.
Fyn (Funen) Island in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe