We will be going to Scandinavia next summer and when we're in Denmark we would like to explore the Island of Fyn since my husband's ancestors came from that area. Of course, we will be going to Copenhagen and environs, also. On Fyn, what should we see besides Odense? Any information on routes, little villages, or specific sites would be appreciated. We will be using public transportation.
Fyn (Funen) Island in Denmark
- 1 Paris Recommendations
- 2 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 3 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 17 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 18 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 19 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 20 Bank of England Museum
- 21 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions