We will be leaving from Copenhagen and taking a one-day driving tour of the island of Fyn in August. My husband's ancestors came from the town of Assens on the west coast and we would like to take a loop of the Southern part of Fyn. I had asked this question 6 months ago and someone suggested the towns of Faaborg and Svendborg. Any other suggestions of what to see in the South of Fyn? (We won't be going up to Odense).
Fyn (Funen) island in Denmark
- 1 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 4 HELP stuck in Italy
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 8 Nice
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 San Lorenzo Market
- 18 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Wimpy's