Still working on itinerary and need some advice. We have a rental car from Koblenz and we're having some difficulty with the most scenic/interesting way from Fussen to Berchtesgaden. The plan is to leave the car in Freilassing and then continue on to Salzburg, Vienna and Prague. So do we go to Mittenwald, then over the border to Innsbruck and then on to Freilassing or just do the German Alpine Road? Maryhofen looks awesome but so does the Chiemsee - help please.
Fussen to Berchtesgaden
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Palermo and Taormina
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 24 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 25 Where to stay for one night ???