Still working on itinerary and need some advice. We have a rental car from Koblenz and we're having some difficulty with the most scenic/interesting way from Fussen to Berchtesgaden. The plan is to leave the car in Freilassing and then continue on to Salzburg, Vienna and Prague. So do we go to Mittenwald, then over the border to Innsbruck and then on to Freilassing or just do the German Alpine Road? Maryhofen looks awesome but so does the Chiemsee - help please.
Fussen to Berchtesgaden
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 What to Give to Host Family
- 3 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 4 Calling all Greece experts
- 5 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 10 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Limousine Service
- 13 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 14 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 15 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 25 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia