hi all..we are travelling from interlaken and have about 3 days around fussen and munich.ps help with must do itenary...also how far is lake konstanz.
fussen and munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 2 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 3 Decision time...
- 4 Europe in December for 10 days
- 5 Lucerne Switzerland
- 6 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 7 Switzerland travel in December
- 8 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 9 Italy - unusually so
- 10 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 11 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 12 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 13 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 14 Authentic czech food
- 15 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Be careful in Vienna
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 24 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 25 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily