hi all..we are travelling from interlaken and have about 3 days around fussen and munich.ps help with must do itenary...also how far is lake konstanz.
fussen and munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne in October
- 2 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 3 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 4 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 5 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 6 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 7 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Paris first then where?
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 CROATIA SPLIT
- 16 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 17 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 20 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 21 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Self-driving tips for France