hi all..we are travelling from interlaken and have about 3 days around fussen and munich.ps help with must do itenary...also how far is lake konstanz.
fussen and munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 3 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 9 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 10 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 11 London with Kids
- 12 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 13 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 14 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 15 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 16 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 19 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 24 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 25 Paris, One night for a foodie