I will be taking a trip to Europe this summer, and I just need some advice on a driving route. I will be in Fussen, Germany, and I want to drive to Venice, Italy. I have looked at possible routes, and I have been looking at mainly three (but I am open to any suggestions). The first is just a straight shot down through Innsbruck, through Verona, and then over to Venice. The second is driving over to Salzburg and then down through Udine, and then over to Venice. The third is going over to Lake Constance, and then driving down through Switzerland, and through Como, Milan, Verona, and then to Venice. What I am looking for is the most scenic route. Time is not an issue, but I would like to keep driving times to under 9 hours. I will not be making the drive in one day, so if you have any suggestions as to cool places to stop, those would be great. Like I said, I am open to any suggestions, and what I am looking for is the best scenery. I have heard that Lake Constance, and Lake Como are really beautiful. I have heard that Salzburg is a really cool city. Also I know that they way through Innsbruck will take you close to the Dolomites, and I have heard that those too are really beautiful. Any input is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to reading your suggestions! Thank you
Fussed to Venice: Best route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?