I am planning to stay at Fuschleese and travel around into Salzburg in the day time on a few days. I do not have a car.
Is there public transport that I can use for the same?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK