We would love to explore around Furi on the way back from Mt. Mattherhorn. Are there any easy walking trails (flat level 30 min Max) with restaurant and scenic views on the way?
How to get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 4 Central and Northern Italy
- 5 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 6 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 9 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 12 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 13 stonehenge day trip from london
- 14 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Trip to Ireland in September
- 21 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy