We are new to Fodor, and love, love, love reading the past messages as they are most informing... and some are very entertaining. What are some of Fodor's most comical and 'witty' coversations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Douro Valley in January?
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 9 Road trip with our dog
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Can parking
- 24 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January