Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
fun young tour guide in vienna, bratislava, budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 Easier travel
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 8 Paris first then where?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville