Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
fun young tour guide in vienna, bratislava, budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 11 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 12 Heli Tour
- 13 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 16 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Tight Planning?
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 25 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please