Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
fun young tour guide in vienna, bratislava, budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triumph Question
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 7 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 8 Paris November 2014
- 9 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Rovinj, Croatia