Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
fun young tour guide in vienna, bratislava, budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets