Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
fun young tour guide in vienna, bratislava, budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 2 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Italy food budget
- 5 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 9 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 10 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 11 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 12 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 15 A week in spain
- 16 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 17 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 20 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 21 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 24 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 25 Hotel in Lisbon