Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 4 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Garda Land
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 12 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 13 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 Dublin Leap Card
- 16 Vatican City questions
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam