Can anyone help me find a young and cool guide in vienna budabest and bratislava?
We will arrive on the 18th of august and are willing to pay good money + expenses for someone to show us around.
fun young tour guide in vienna, bratislava, budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 London hotel
- 21 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto