I'll be traveling to the Netherlands next month, to Rotterdam to be more specific for a weekend. I've never been anywhere to the Netherlands other then Amsterdam which was an unforgettable trip, but this time I would like to see more of the country.
I'm thinking about staying in Rotterdam, hoping to enjoy good food, visit museums and admire the architecture. Is there anything else you can recommend me doing to make my trip unforgettable? I'll be traveling with my boyfriend so it would be great if I could surprise him with something fun.
Thanks in advance for all your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 22 Greece
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Spain - day driver advice