I'll be traveling to the Netherlands next month, to Rotterdam to be more specific for a weekend. I've never been anywhere to the Netherlands other then Amsterdam which was an unforgettable trip, but this time I would like to see more of the country.
I'm thinking about staying in Rotterdam, hoping to enjoy good food, visit museums and admire the architecture. Is there anything else you can recommend me doing to make my trip unforgettable? I'll be traveling with my boyfriend so it would be great if I could surprise him with something fun.
Thanks in advance for all your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Ireland itinerary help please
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 9 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations