I'll be traveling to the Netherlands next month, to Rotterdam to be more specific for a weekend. I've never been anywhere to the Netherlands other then Amsterdam which was an unforgettable trip, but this time I would like to see more of the country.
I'm thinking about staying in Rotterdam, hoping to enjoy good food, visit museums and admire the architecture. Is there anything else you can recommend me doing to make my trip unforgettable? I'll be traveling with my boyfriend so it would be great if I could surprise him with something fun.
Thanks in advance for all your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 3 Final Four
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 Where are the Mods?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop