Hello Fellow Travelers!
I will be in London come the first week in March. Looking for some fun things to do. I am not on a super strict budget, but I don't need to be overspending. I will be taking the tube most places, perhaps the bus too. Any tips for taking to bus? Maybe once I am in the city take the bus around? I am staying in a little town on the outskirts that is about a 20 minute metro ride into downtown.
I am really into the Pub scene, cute shopping streets and cozy cafes. My list so far of places to see and things to do in the week that I am there:
Westminster Abbey Church
The London Eye
maybe: Shakespeare's Globe
What else should I check out? I plan on literally walking by some of those places, some I will take a gander in. (keep in mind, it will be a bit chilly outside, due to it being March) My main worry is I do not want to miss anything that is amazing! For the most part I am there to have fun with my friends in a great city, but like I said, I want to make sure my trip is worth it and seeing how I have a week, I want to see some great sights and cute towns. Thank you for the help, looking forward to hearing what you all have to say!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Corsica and Sardinia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome
Hello Fellow Travelers!