What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 7 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 12 Iceland rental camper company
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Chania
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 19 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 20 Spanish food - not that special?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Recommendations for trip to Cochem