What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Guides - Matera
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Cork or Galway?
- 10 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 11 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 17 Well, I'm always warning people
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 22 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP