What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 Old European currency
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Five night Ireland Trip
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)