What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 when you consider that it swivels
- 8 Train from Rome to Naples
- 9 How to reduce weight
- 10 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 11 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 12 Plan Italy trip
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 15 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 16 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 Spain to Morocco
- 19 Sardinia, Italy
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 22 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 23 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Lisbon to Porto by train