What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Munich
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 7 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 10 What type of visa is right for me?
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 15 First time in France
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 24 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma