What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Kayaking in Avignon
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Aix Provence
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)