What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 8 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 15 Chinese visit to France
- 16 15 days trip to Europe
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 23 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 24 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 25 All of Spain or something else..?