What sort of things do people like to bring home from Italy? For yourselves or to give as gifts. I know wine is likely a common one but what else?
We'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice mainly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 2 Amsterdam
- 3 Scenic cruise advice
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 9 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 12 God Save the Queen?
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 21 8 Days in Spain
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train