Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 2 ideas for Portugal please
- 3 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 4 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 5 Car Rentals in Athens
- 6 One night for dinner in Rome
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Berlin Itinerary
- 9 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 12 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 13 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 14 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 15 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 18 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 22 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.