Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 2 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 3 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 4 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 5 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 6 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 9 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 12 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 13 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 14 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 15 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 16 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 17 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change