Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 2 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 shortened trip to Italy
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report, part 1
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 18 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 19 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?