Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 Help With Vienna
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec