Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 4 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 5 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 6 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 9 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 12 Greece and Turkey
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 17 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 18 Italy food budget
- 19 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 20 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 23 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion