Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Augsburg with kids
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 25 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!