Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 4 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?