Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Airbnb
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 9 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 19 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!