Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Estonia Amber
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?