Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 【Date with a chinese tourist, Earn 500 € one day!!!】
- 2 London visit
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 My itinerary for Greece
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 15 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 25 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?