Hi everyone, in looking at flights from New York to Greece there are some options with full one-day layovers in Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf (getting into each city before 9am on Friday and departing at around 6am on Saturday). Since I've never been to any of the cities I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity for a free (although very short) visit. Any thoughts on which city is the most manageable in a single day? I'm more into architecture and roaming around than visiting museums and galleries. Thanks for your suggestions.
Full one-day layover: Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers