I will be going to Fuerteventura in April for a two week surf trip...
While havin accomodation, I am still looking for the places to be on the island..
Any suggestions about what bar/pub is the place to go for a guy in his late 20s...?
Or any restaurants that are a must-visit (i realy dig seafood)..?
Or any other thing, except surfing and party, that i should be doing..?
thanks for the tips...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 충전 릴 게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 8 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 9 Tuscany First Time
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 13 Switzerland in October
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Italy in January?
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 18 2 days in Lugano area
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Recommendations
- 24 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks