I will be going to Fuerteventura in April for a two week surf trip...
While havin accomodation, I am still looking for the places to be on the island..
Any suggestions about what bar/pub is the place to go for a guy in his late 20s...?
Or any restaurants that are a must-visit (i realy dig seafood)..?
Or any other thing, except surfing and party, that i should be doing..?
thanks for the tips...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 2 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 11 Currency
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Poland Tour Group
- 21 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 22 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Rhine River