Please help us decide: We will be traveling for two weeks early May 2013 from Dubrovnik to Zagreb with a wine club from northern California. We would like to add a week to this trip. We have been to northern Italy but not the Verona, Lake Cumo areas. The architecture and natural beauty of this area appeals to us. We are also considering Budapest, one of the places on our "list." Our interests are architecture, culture (museums, art), wine and food experiences, and little out-of-the way places. We prefer moderately priced small hotels or inns. Your expertise would be most appreciated.
From Zagreb, Croatia to Budapest, Hungary or Verona, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Munich
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid