Please help us decide: We will be traveling for two weeks early May 2013 from Dubrovnik to Zagreb with a wine club from northern California. We would like to add a week to this trip. We have been to northern Italy but not the Verona, Lake Cumo areas. The architecture and natural beauty of this area appeals to us. We are also considering Budapest, one of the places on our "list." Our interests are architecture, culture (museums, art), wine and food experiences, and little out-of-the way places. We prefer moderately priced small hotels or inns. Your expertise would be most appreciated.
From Zagreb, Croatia to Budapest, Hungary or Verona, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Eurostar booking
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 italy