Please help us decide: We will be traveling for two weeks early May 2013 from Dubrovnik to Zagreb with a wine club from northern California. We would like to add a week to this trip. We have been to northern Italy but not the Verona, Lake Cumo areas. The architecture and natural beauty of this area appeals to us. We are also considering Budapest, one of the places on our "list." Our interests are architecture, culture (museums, art), wine and food experiences, and little out-of-the way places. We prefer moderately priced small hotels or inns. Your expertise would be most appreciated.
From Zagreb, Croatia to Budapest, Hungary or Verona, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 13 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o