Please help us decide: We will be traveling for two weeks early May 2013 from Dubrovnik to Zagreb with a wine club from northern California. We would like to add a week to this trip. We have been to northern Italy but not the Verona, Lake Cumo areas. The architecture and natural beauty of this area appeals to us. We are also considering Budapest, one of the places on our "list." Our interests are architecture, culture (museums, art), wine and food experiences, and little out-of-the way places. We prefer moderately priced small hotels or inns. Your expertise would be most appreciated.
From Zagreb, Croatia to Budapest, Hungary or Verona, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 4 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 5 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 spain
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 14 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 15 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 23 Help with Madrid Location
- 24 Venice, just arrived
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?