Please help us decide: We will be traveling for two weeks early May 2013 from Dubrovnik to Zagreb with a wine club from northern California. We would like to add a week to this trip. We have been to northern Italy but not the Verona, Lake Cumo areas. The architecture and natural beauty of this area appeals to us. We are also considering Budapest, one of the places on our "list." Our interests are architecture, culture (museums, art), wine and food experiences, and little out-of-the way places. We prefer moderately priced small hotels or inns. Your expertise would be most appreciated.
From Zagreb, Croatia to Budapest, Hungary or Verona, Italy?
- 1 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 2 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 5 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 6 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 13 London hotels
- 14 What size luggage?
- 15 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 18 Nice
- 19 Bernina Express questions
- 20 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 23 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging