I do not have a rail pass and I am planning on taking an overnight train from Vienna to Zurich (39 euros/~$44 USD) and then connecting to Interlaken, where I'll stay for 5 nights. I want to head down to Italy after. Would you recommend the Swiss pass for $263 USD for four days, a half fare card, a Swiss-Austria pass for $235 USD for four days, or just buy point-to-point?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour groups
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs