We are don't want a taxi or transfer as they seem pretty expensive but is there a train route or regular bus from the airport to Manerba or nearby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Day in Capri
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 Villa in Italy
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Help me make this possible!
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Route Information
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?