We are don't want a taxi or transfer as they seem pretty expensive but is there a train route or regular bus from the airport to Manerba or nearby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 6 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary