My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 8 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 12 First trip to Italy
- 13 Ireland & Scotland
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 25 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april