My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 sim card
- 3 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 4 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 when you consider that it swivels
- 8 Train from Rome to Naples
- 9 How to reduce weight
- 10 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 11 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 12 Plan Italy trip
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 15 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 16 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 Spain to Morocco
- 19 Sardinia, Italy
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 22 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 23 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Lisbon to Porto by train