My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 3 Advance Booking for Spain
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 6 10 nights in France
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 13 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 14 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 15 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 16 Greece Travel Advice
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 19 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 20 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 23 GPS vs Google Maps
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)