My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk17.com≪
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 France & Italy, May or June
- 15 Tuscany 6 nights
- 16 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 19 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 23 Lisbon trip report
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?