My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Ireland
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Italian car factory tours
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Prague itinerary advice
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 10 day Italy
- 19 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?