My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Switzerland in mid-April
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 10 Hamam Istanbul?
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 First Trip to Europe!
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 visa appointment experience
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?