My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 2 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 London and Normandy
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 11 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 12 rent muscle car in Norway
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 15 mystras or nemea
- 16 Venice gondola ride
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon