My husband and I will be traveling from Venice to Montalcino in July. We would like to rent a car near Montalcino so we can explore Tuscany. I don't believe that there is a car rental place in Montalcino so I'm not sure where the best place to rent a car would be:
1. What is the best way to get from Venice to Montalcino?
2. Where would be the best place (town) to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Drinks in Spain
- 5 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 8 Lipari to Capri??
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 13 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Ali
- 19 Christmas Week in London
- 20 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 21 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Italy for the first time