We are highly considering using a car when leaving Venice to Cinque Terre.
We will have 2 (or 3) nights to spend somewhere in between Venice to Cinque Terre (we will have the car).
It'd be lovely to experience small colorful towns and nature.
Could you recommend please on such places where we could stop and stay 2-3 nights?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 5 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 6-7 Days in France
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Getting to Bolivia
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!