We are highly considering using a car when leaving Venice to Cinque Terre.
We will have 2 (or 3) nights to spend somewhere in between Venice to Cinque Terre (we will have the car).
It'd be lovely to experience small colorful towns and nature.
Could you recommend please on such places where we could stop and stay 2-3 nights?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 2 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 3 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 4 프린스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 5 월드카지노베이【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Bus Strike
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 London best location
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 15 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 18 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Paris doctor house calls
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?